Saturday, May 18, 2013

Clip Art Freebie!

We just created our first clip art! It is a set of hand drawn shells, and they are really fun for creating summer and beach resources.  They are available in color and black and white, in both PNG and JPEG files.  

You can download the clip art HERE

The whole clip art thing is brand new to us.  I have always liked to draw, but I am still learning about using different software and saving files.  Since we are still clip art newbies, we are giving these first ones away for FREE!!!



Feel free to use them, and hopefully the next round of art will be even better :)  -Joe

1 comment:

  1. Love your bright, creative BLOG!!! found it from your comment on teacherspayteachers after I introduced myself on there- THANKS! I'm def. going to follow you on pinterest now too! See you around fellow teachers! Blessings- Renee

    ReplyDelete